Katy Perry's Controversial Cleavage - 5 photos

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hat Katy Perry's mother, preacher Mary Perry Hudson, is shopping around a book proposal which capitalizes on her daughter's fame, while simultaneously demonizing it. That's what we call having our cake and eating it too.

The most intriguing part of the book is a section recounting mommy's horror at seeing Katy's now-signature cleavage baring on-stage costumes for the first time. She writes:

"Katy stepped out from behind the changing doors in a tiny risqué costume. No mother wants to see the top of her daughter's boobs . . . My first instinct was to order her back behind those doors and demand she put something else on . . . However, I had no problem letting my eyebrows say what I wouldn't allow my mouth to utter."





0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Make Money Blogging

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP